+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: new FAST intake 5.3l

Exclamation new FAST intake 5.3l

just going over some new products at work and FAST(fuel air spark technology) just came out with a cathedral intake manifold for the 4.8,5.3,6.0 truck motors, im going to slap one on my 5.3l along with a cam and headers i was wondering if anyone was running one yet and what they thought of it?????

If you plan on going with a supercharger don't waste the money on the intake.

Do you have a link or something? I can't seem to find it.
    GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT RICER MATH!

Quote Originally Posted by pl4yboy View Post
    If you aren't living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

thats a badass intake,should work great.cost 1500 with throttlebody,,1000 without
    for trucks!

Designed specifically for GM 4.8/5.3/6.0L cathedral port truck engines and cathedral port LS1, -2, -6 race applications where hood clearance is not a concern, the FAST™ LSXRT™102mm Intake Manifold follows the path chartered by the original FAST™ LSX™ Gen III Intake by featuring a modular design that allows for easy porting and disassembly and a runner design that yields an incredible 25 peak horsepower gain over the stock intake, on a stock 6.0L engine with a Big Mouth 102mm Throttle Body™. And similar to the LSXR™ 102mm Intake Manifold for cars, the LSXRT™ features the ability to remove individual runners for modification.

The LSXRT™ is constructed from a proprietary precision injection molded polymer which offers many benefits, including lighter weight, greater strength and lower heat soak propensity. While it features a 102mm air inlet that was designed for the FAST™ Big Mouth 102mm Throttle Body™, it can also be used with stock 90mm or aftermarket 92mm throttle bodies (78mm three-bolt throttle bodies require an adapter). Other features include integrated nitrous bungs and precise bolt-on fit that permits the use of factory accessories and OEM fuel/emission connections without adjustments or clearance issues. Some GM truck models may require the FAST™ 92mm or 102mm throttle body.

Thumbs up

the website is Fuel Air Spark Technology™ - The Leading Name in Fuel Injection - EZ-EFI®, XFI™, Air Fuel Meters, Distributors, Alternators, Fuel Injectors, Intake Manifolds, Big Mouth 92mm Throttle Bodies™ , they list it for like a grand and change my cost through my distributor is probably around 800, i know thats what my cost for the ls1 intakes are, ill have to call them but im def going to do it, along with cam and headers and see what it gets me, im gonna scratch the blower idea for now

thats gonna be awesome,keep us updated and get pics

you can still use that in boost if wanted to
    2002 Lightning - GT headed 5.5Litre w/ Twin 7665s
    2002 Silverado - 427Lsx w/ Twin gt4202s
    2010 Silverado crewcab Z71 - 5.3litre w/ procharger
    2000 Wrangler - 5.3litre with some stance
    2014 Xsport- 3.5 Eco boost
    412 Motorsports

it ain't that I'm too big to listen to the rumors, It's just that I'm too damn big to pay attention to 'em..That's the difference

Thumbs up

yeah i can still use it if i dont go with a roots blower,, i just talked to my distibutor, he has nothing on it , but its on the fast website he said it should be out soon , i said i want the first one haha , i got a distributor show coming up in february where they showcase all new products and give super deals on new products like 25% under cost so im going to see if they showcase it there and maybe i can pick one up dirt cheap, but as soon as i do ill let everyone know haha

thunder racing has it for sale already...

+ Reply to Thread