+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: nelson hp

how much hp do you think ill get with a nelson tune ... which is on the way
    1999 GMC Sierra black reg cab short bed SLE Z71 5.3 <--CARDOMAIN PICS
    NELSON 93 hot tune, 02 PCM, VOLANT Ram air intake, MSD wires, ACdelco iridium plugs , Edelbrock ceramic shorty headers, jegs off-road y pipe, Dynamax int pipe, 3" Magnaflow Exhaust with turndown, EGR removal, throttle body bypass, vette servo, long servo pin, performance 4th apply piston, B&M shift kit, SLP 160* thermostat, LS1 Fans, NELSON harness, ported and polished throttle body (did it myself, for free lol)..... _______? cam is next as soon as i stop spending all my money

Youll get a buttload, I have heard on average sometimes 30hp and 35 ft/lbs. Every application will be a bit different, I cant say for sure right now cause my truck is very picky and I am still getting some bugs worked out.

Chris
    2009 Silverado, HPTuners, all stock.

let us know when you put it in.....when are you gettin it???
    1999 silverado ecsb step-side 5.3 MAC cai custom magna flow cat-back 2/4 Djm drop 20" OASIS B1&#39;s,285/50/20 goodyears

ill prob have it by friday ill let you guys know how it goes
    NELSON 93 hot tune, 02 PCM, VOLANT Ram air intake, MSD wires, ACdelco iridium plugs , Edelbrock ceramic shorty headers, jegs off-road y pipe, Dynamax int pipe, 3" Magnaflow Exhaust with turndown, EGR removal, throttle body bypass, vette servo, long servo pin, performance 4th apply piston, B&M shift kit, SLP 160* thermostat, LS1 Fans, NELSON harness, ported and polished throttle body (did it myself, for free lol)..... _______? cam is next as soon as i stop spending all my money

also how much hp do you think ill have total with what i have done and the nelson

500 hp&#33;&#33;&#33; congrats on the nelson tune. im guna get one someday...i should have had it about 2 months ago but allen was locked out of my pcm curses on whoever put a crappy ass tune on my truck and locked it in :flipoff:

tell us what you think when you get it in

old mod list: H/C/I/N/E/G 408
    new mod list: 5.3, gears/posi, mufler and tune : (

hope to hear from you fri or sat....im very interested to hear&#33;&#33;&#33;
    1999 silverado ecsb step-side 5.3 MAC cai custom magna flow cat-back 2/4 Djm drop 20" OASIS B1&#39;s,285/50/20 goodyears

havent had it dynod yet im gonna get it dynod soon but ill let you know if there was a noticable difference

Just got my retune in&#33; It&#39;s getting enough fuel now and smoothing out the timing really helped on smooth acceleration&#33; Thanks Allen, this one seems to do the trick&#33;

Chris
    2009 Silverado, HPTuners, all stock.

hey chris....was there a noticeable difference when you installed the tune in the 99.reason im asking is i&#39;ve heard the 99&#39;s are sorta like slugs. mine just feels like there could be more...but would like to hear from someone else. i want to get my tune asap, and you have about the same mods i have. (getting the trans-go and servo next week)...

+ Reply to Thread