+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do I find a woman if I am introverted?

How do I find a woman if I am introverted?

It is commonly believed that all people are divided into extroverts and introverts. The former seem to be people who are always smiling and open to casual conversation. And the others?

Some introverts are aware of their shy nature and begin to pretend to be someone they are not. For example, the stereotypical image of the brutal alpha male or the self-assured macho man seems like the right thing to do. This tactic may even work for a while. However, it is very difficult to be who you really are for a short time, and sooner or later you get tired of wearing the mask of another person. For example, when I'm on this site https://wizzlove.com/best-plus-size-dating-sites I don't hide my true face.

Be open to casual conversation. You may say - Well, I've always been myself and never wore a mask. Nevertheless, it didn't help me much, and I still can't find a woman. To such a remark I have an answer. Introverts by nature prefer to avoid much communication.

Hi, friends! I am interested in meeting women from Eastern Europe, especially Ukraine and Poland, but I want the relationship to develop gradually. However, I have a question: how ready are girls from these countries for a long and slow development of relationships, especially when it comes to international dating? Who has experience with such communication? What is the best way to maintain interest and trust at a distance?

When I created a profile on Romanian love connection https://okamour.com/ , I realized that the more information you provide, the more chances for success. So with these aspects in mind, I detailed my interests in the profile and also uploaded some good photos. You know, it worked and the response was much higher. The site encourages active users, and I quickly found some interesting girls from Romania, with whom I am now actively corresponding.

+ Reply to Thread