+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to choose a haircut?

How to choose a haircut?

How to choose a haircut that will be relevant for a long time, without depending on fashion? I want to change my haircut, but it's important for me that it's not only stylish, but that it doesn't lose its relevance after a couple of months. What haircuts are considered “timeless” and how do I combine them with current trends? Maybe someone knows resources with a selection of universal haircuts, which can be adapted to current trends, but not afraid that they will quickly go out of fashion?

It seems to me that medium length haircuts will never go out of fashion. The main thing is that such haircuts look great on both women and men in our modern world. These haircuts can be easily adapted to different trends, but they remain classics. For example, you can take a look at how medium length hairstyles for women over 50 https://glaminati.com/medium-length-...women-over-50/ and see for yourself the versatility of such haircuts.

I am so glad I found Glaminati! There is an incredible amount of style and beauty tips here. Now I have everything I need to look my best!

+ Reply to Thread