+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Service Air Bag"

Got Home and here is the scan results...... Where is the BCM, I thinks its under the steering wheel, I did remove all the connectors and disconnected that, and the battery for 30 minutes. I think the BCM is bad.

B0012 - Unknown (History) (Immature)
    B0014 - Unknown (History) (Immature)
    U1000 - Class 2 Communication Malfunction (History) (Immature)
    B0016 - RF/Passenger Frontal Deployment Loop (Single Stage or Stage 1) Resistance Low (History) (Immature)
    B0017 - RF/Passenger Frontal Deployment Loop (Single Stage or Stage 1) Open (History) (Immature)
    B0022 - LF/Driver Frontal Deployment Loop (Single Stage or Stage 1) Resistance Low (History) (Immature)
    B0024 - LF/Driver Frontal Deployment Loop (Single Stage or Stage 1) Short to Ground/Voltage Out of Range (History) (Immature)
    B0026 - LF/Driver Frontal Deployment Loop (Single Stage or Stage 1) Open (History) (Immature)
    B0043 - Unknown (History) (Immature)
    B0044 - Unknown (History) (Immature)
    B0051 - Deployment Commanded (History) (Current) (Immature)
    B0053 - Deployment Commanded with Loop Malfunctions Present (History) (Current) (Immature)
    B0092 - PPS passenger detection error (History) (Immature)
    B0098 - Unknown (History) (Immature)
    B0100 - Unknown (History) (Immature)
    B0101 - Unknown (History) (Immature)
    B0103 - Unknown (History) (Immature)
    B0104 - Unknown (History) (Immature)
    B1000 - ECU Malfunction (History) (Immature)
    B1001 - Option Configuration Error (History) (Immature)
    U1016 - Loss of Class 2 Communication with VCM (History) (Immature)
    U1041 - Loss of EBCM Communication (History) (Immature)
    U1064 - Loss of Communications with DIM (History) (Immature)
    My Toys:

Year, make model and problem?

Are you getting a service airbag light? These codes may be normal if your using a tuning package like HPT ( I assume your using)

The reason I say normal is because when the ignition switch is in run, each module communicating on the data line sends a state of health message every two seconds to ensure that the module is operating properly. When a module stops communicating on the data line, for example if the module loses power or ground, the SOH message it normally sends on the data line every two seconds disappears. Other modules on the line which expect to receive that SOH message, detects its absence those modules in turn set an internal DTC associated with the loss off the non-communicating module.

Also note that a loss of data DTC (does not normally) represent a failure of the module that set it.

A classic case would be from programing as there is no SOH message during programing, reading, writing etc...

If your getting a Airbag light you have issues if not dont sweat it.

Finding where to buy victoza cheap can be challenging, but there are a few options that might help you save. Start by checking online pharmacies that offer competitive pricing. Many of these sites provide discounts, especially if you purchase in bulk or use a coupon code. Another option is to explore patient assistance programs, which might offer Victoza at a lower cost or even for free if you qualify. Additionally, consider comparing prices at local pharmacies, as some may have discounts or loyalty programs that could make Victoza more affordable.

+ Reply to Thread