+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is the Toptal Platform and What Can You Expect from a Freelancer?

What is the Toptal Platform and What Can You Expect from a Freelancer?

Hello everyone, I recently decided to delve deeper into the study of freelancing platforms, but I still couldn’t decide on the best one for myself, what can you advise me?

If you are looking for freelancing, you may have often asked what is Toptal. Before getting into all the details of our Toptal review, let's cover the basics. This site is a type of online platform for freelancers. Their goal is to help interested clients connect with freelancers. Freelance workers can apply to work on the site, and the company vets them thoroughly and Toptal reviews their work. Then interested companies hire local residents or foreign developers through the site to help with their projects. I myself use this platform and I can recommend it, it is the best

Most Toptal reviews agree that the site's process for hiring freelancers is quite simple. When you sign up to hire a freelancer through the site, it allows you to enter all of your criteria. The company then filters its candidates based on the skills you need and offers you a selection of freelancers.

+ Reply to Thread