+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Home and Garden contractor that screwed me update!

Update! The newspaper in the contractor's home town did a story on this (www.auburnnews.net). It came out on the front page yesterday so I took a ride up to Auburn and bought a total of 22 papers. A few for myself, my attorney wants one and then some select people will be getting a copy too. Actually, I think I paid for about 26. I ended up telling the story in each store that I went into and I even a bought a few papers for some of the customers too! Some of the article was incorrect. First the spelling of my name. It also says that I asked Jon if he would do the work. He kept asking me if I was going to have him do it. I like how he said I just called him out of the blue and said that I didn't want him doing the work anymore. He says the reason is because I couldn't get a discount on the materials. It's interesting to see how he keeps twisting the story. I've found that he has disconnected both of his business phone numbers. He says in the paper that people have been harrassing him and his wife.

I'm going to have the article typed up and post it on the site if the paper doesn't mind. One of the cashiers said that someone else came in and bought a bunch of copies. I guess he'll be a famous guy in town!

www.bewarehomeandgarden.com

I still say burn his house down.

but glad to see things are starting to go in your favor with the newspaper and such.
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

talk about bending him over without the vaseline..

appears to be quite the home and garden chit chat on the web and local newspapers. nice! good luck on the future of this.
    brad - my fquick..

curb feelers and fuzzy dice..

GOOD JOB!
    99RCSB Broke because I wasted thousands and thousands of dollars on my truck.

Break it off in his ASS!I love it when these assholes finaaly get caught in the act.They usaully haul it out of town when nobodys lookin
    Vortec Performance Tuned
    LQ9 built 4L60 LTs and a billion miles on the speedo!

Light is a very important thing not only in the house, but in the garden too. If you want to make your garden more attractive, I advise you to learn about garden lighting on the cazaar website. There you can order lights and decor for your site and make it more attractive. So go to the cazaar website and choose what to order for your garden

+ Reply to Thread