+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Part II: Dyno'd it....AF Ratio Problem...

You're really not more than stock, me either. Stock heads flowing through stock manifolds just don't breath that great. About 20% drivetrain loss with the wheel dyno. 240 hp is roughly 300 at the crank. I don't know what your engine was rated by the factory but you're getting most of it to the ground. My truck would probably put down better numbers with the stock cam than this turbo cam I'm running plus my dual springs are probably eating up some HP, too.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedHeartbeat &#064; Jun 29 2006, 10&#58;01 PM) [snapback]56778[/snapback]</div>
    You&#39;re really not more than stock, me either. Stock heads flowing through stock manifolds just don&#39;t breath that great. About 20% drivetrain loss with the wheel dyno. 240 hp is roughly 300 at the crank. I don&#39;t know what your engine was rated by the factory but you&#39;re getting most of it to the ground. My truck would probably put down better numbers with the stock cam than this turbo cam I&#39;m running plus my dual springs are probably eating up some HP, too.
    [/b]
    Stock on mine is 285 at the crank, I believe.

+ Reply to Thread