+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hello from pittsburgh pa (looking for tuner)

hello from pittsburgh pa (looking for tuner)

hello all, my name is Tom, my Truck is a 09 ECSB 5.3 (LMG). I stumbled upon the site via a google search about wideband install. I cant see pictures for some reason, but will find the appropriate place to ask that question.

about the truck, its bone stock, aside from a drop in filter, and a few tune tweeks, and bigger tires. My head gaskets are leaking oil, and its getting worse, so that prompted the following 'build".

I have ordered all the parts for the AFM delete, and a variant of the "truck torque 1" from EPS, it is that cam ground on a 112 LSA, for a healthier Idle. I will also be decking the heads by .030 while they are off, and will port match the gaskets, and do a little port work on the EX. side(799 castings). I have hptuners, and am in the process of installing an AEM wideband. (I have no freaking clue what I am doing in HP, but am trying to learn). In the future I will be adding pacesetter longtubes, and an off road y-pipe.

I am currently trying to hunt down a tuner to get me running after this install, so if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to chime in. once I get a few free moments I will upload a few photos.

we can provide you with a tune, just email info@nelsonperformance.com for more info or you can give us a call 210-626-0278
    06 rcsb, 6two, 231/235, 4.11, pacesetter, 80e, 14 bolt, Nelson tuned
    2011 rcsb 6two swap in the works with 6l90 and boost
    FARMTRUC CAN GARGLE PEANUT BUTTER

+ Reply to Thread