+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LSX fan in NC

LSX fan in NC

Hello Everyone, Just joined the forum. I live in Raleigh, NC. Currently building my first LSX swaped truck.

1989 C1500 Silverado
    5.3 LM7
    4.8 Flat top pistons/5.3 connecting rods
    Stock Crank
    243 Heads
    TBSS Intake/DBC 92mm T.B.
    SLP C.A.I.

Still working on fine details. Originally planned on Turbo set up but decided on N/A for now.

Radiator/Fan set up- Need to do more research on. Thinking of 34" duel core rad with duel electric fans from newer (like 07+) silverado.

1 7/8 Long tube headers- Pace Performance has best price I have found so far but if anyone knows better please let me know.

Cam specs not decided on yet... was looking at TU2 for turbo build and may still use it as I have seen may say that it is good for N/A as well. Just not sold on the idea.

Currently I have a freshly rebuilt 700R4 but have plans to upgrade to newer 4L60E or 4L80E. Just depends on the deals I can find.

Looking to do Painless wire harness once I have all the above figured out.

Anyway for anyone that hung in there and read all that, thank you. I hope to have this up and running with in the next 6 months and could use any helpful knowledge you can offer.

we can build you a stand alone wiring harness for for swap http://www.nelsonperformance.com/engine-harness and provide you with tuning.
    email info@nelsonperformance.com for any questions you may have
    06 rcsb, 6two, 231/235, 4.11, pacesetter, 80e, 14 bolt, Nelson tuned
    2011 rcsb 6two swap in the works with 6l90 and boost
    FARMTRUC CAN GARGLE PEANUT BUTTER

+ Reply to Thread