+ Reply to Thread

Thread: noob here....

noob here....

Hows it going fellas, I have been lurkin around for a few and decided to pull the trigger and tell you a little about what I am up to.

I just picked up a 90 gmc RCLB. I already did a few things to it, I did DJM spindle and spring drop on the front for 5 inches, then did a flip kit on the rear. I also put 8inch rallys in the back and 6.5's in the front with a fresh coat of black paint and some new rubber, decided to go 275/60-15 on the rear and 225/70-15 on the front. I bought a one piece tinted rear glass but I still have to put it in. I also replaced the front windshield as well. I have a roll pan sitting here waiting to go on too!
    I do have a 5.3 with a specd BULLET nitrous cam, BTR valvetrain and pushrods, LS2 intake manifold, Roll on double roller timing set, ls9 head gaskets and a set of procomps finest headstuds lol. The motor is all fresh waiting to start its new life in the truck, I do have a th400 with a 3700 stall converter waiting as well. I am using megasquirt 3 to manage this thing and It will also control the nitrous.

I know I am leaving out more, but its supposed to just be my intro lol. I will post pics of my pile tomorrow. Thanks everyone, Im glad to be on the forum.

here is the motor, I also have all corvette accessories. This is how the truck looked two weeks ago when I picked it up.
    Attached Images

Nice, can't wait to hear how it runs! Welcome!

+ Reply to Thread