+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fuel line fittings?

Fuel line fittings?

i was just wondering if anyone has ever used the push-lock style hose fittings for there fuel lines? if so what kinda luck did you have? pro's and con's. im in the process or converting my returnless system to a return and was thinking of getting these because i have read some people use them but most of the threads were a few years back. just trying to get updated info. thanks guys.
    Built 2 Run! 6XX HP/ 6XX TQ

Quite a few people run them on there fuel systems. If you are worried about them coming off due to the high pressure, don't worry about that. Pretty much once they are pressed on they are on there for good until you cut them off. You will see what I'm talking about when you mess with one. If you do decide to go that route one tip that i have for you is to spray the inside of the hose with brake cleaner right before you put the end on. It will soften the rubber just a little bit and allow you to press the fittings on a lot easier.

Trey

nitrousexpress.com
    facebook page
    youtube channel
    join newsletter

Pm, Call (888)463-2781, or email Trey@nitrousexpress.com for Tech or sales

MADE Proudly IN THE USA

ok cool thanks man, just the info i was looking for. ill be doing this thanks again.

Love them on my truck. No issues
    '92 Fullsize, swb rc
    5.3L/T56 conversion, comp XR275 HR cam .566/.568 lift 222/224 duration 112 lsa, crane dual springs, trick flow push rods, K&N Filter, Nelson Performance tune, Keisler shifter relocation kit, Boyd Coddington Smoothie II 18x8 235/55 up front, 18x10 295/45 out back, 2/4 drop, eaton lsd w/4.56 gears

i ended up using them and so far no issues thanks guys, and btw the trick helped alot! thanks man.

+ Reply to Thread