+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I hate Precision

PT sucks... havent even got the dam truck down the track and i already had to send the dam turbo back to get repaired. rubbing on the sides like a hot bi...lol. I got a couple of dyno runs and that was it...what da fu...this thing is supposed to be good for 2500hp...lol more than my motor will ever make.

Anyways waited like 4months for it to return..finally back for round 2 and some big injectors

and to add, they put you thru the ringer like you did something wrong!!!
    how big is the feed line, how big is the drain line, any bends in the lines, p traps, what fittings are you using, you don't have enough oil, you have too much oil feeding, etc etc , always the same bs!!!!

then you send it back and you get:
    "looks like you did something to it, we can't tell what, appears to be abused" wth!!!! abuse a turbo lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by (08VMAXBLACK) PUNISHER View Post
    PT sucks... havent even got the dam truck down the track and i already had to send the dam turbo back to get repaired. rubbing on the sides like a hot bi...lol. I got a couple of dyno runs and that was it...what da fu...this thing is supposed to be good for 2500hp...lol more than my motor will ever make.

Anyways waited like 4months for it to return..finally back for round 2 and some big injectors
    Damm u too bro that f sucks

Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    and to add, they put you thru the ringer like you did something wrong!!!
    how big is the feed line, how big is the drain line, any bends in the lines, p traps, what fittings are you using, you don't have enough oil, you have too much oil feeding, etc etc , always the same bs!!!!

then you send it back and you get:
    "looks like you did something to it, we can't tell what, appears to be abused" wth!!!! abuse a turbo lol!!!

LOL yeah so much abuse on mine...poor little turbo couldnt handle the 400+ stroked inches it was blowing on lol

Quote Originally Posted by CHEVROLADE View Post
    Damm u too bro that f sucks
    Yeah but hopefully they fixed it right...Allen is right... first thing i saw was the paper saying we had fucked up on the feed line? LOL Now im kinda scared its going to do the same bs again and ill never make it to the OTM. I need one pass out of this bitc.. at least.

+ Reply to Thread