+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Log in problems

My phone works fine but if I try to log in to a computer it says thank you for logging in. Then I try to post something it makes me log in again. Then it basically says I dont have a login or don't have permission. I don't get it I've tried to email someone to fix but this has been going on for several months.

Quote Originally Posted by Chri$09 View Post
    My phone works fine but if I try to log in to a computer it says thank you for logging in. Then I try to post something it makes me log in again. Then it basically says I dont have a login or don't have permission. I don't get it I've tried to email someone to fix but this has been going on for several months.
    Ah damn, yeah I've been trying to ban you for a little while. I'll have an admin get it taken care of.
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

what is your
    1.OS
    2. Browser
    3. Anti-virus
    4. ISP
    1996 gmc ext cab short bed
    6.6L 4l80e
    MY GARAGE

I don't fully understand all your asking and it does it at any computer I'm at not just my home laptop

To log into a site the computer must be able to accept cookies. If you don't know how to enable this or allow exceptions within your software i would have to know. here are answer examples of my questions, There is not a problem with the site, if there was we would have about 500 threads like this.
    1. OS- operating system xp/linux/mac/winvista/win7
    2. Browser- internet explorer/chrome firefox
    3. Anti virus- norton/mcgaffe.
    4. ISP- Internet service provider- comcast, cox, aol, at&t
    1996 gmc ext cab short bed
    6.6L 4l80e
    MY GARAGE

+ Reply to Thread