+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Import alliance

Import alliance

I know hate on me but it was fun! The best part was the 150 mph pretty much the whole trip, gps said average cruse speed was 109 through the whole trip which was 3 hrs from our town lol. I'll post some cell pics later possibly some vids of hwy digs with a turboed 240sx on the return trip

and you went all the way from Fulton to Larue by rural ways ???

Or did Cops had a lunch break?

In a lot of places they won't chase you over 100mph now days..... just saying haha in scottsdale AZ they are instructed not to pursue more than 15 over the speed limit. Lots of liability issues these days even for law enforcement.
    ECSB 2kSierra 2wd 4.8L-K&N-HPtuners-Calspeed LT's-Magnaflow-Tahoe20's-HankookRH06

waiting to go in... 3.90s, 214/220cam

2boosted what do you mean?
    Mods:
    Maybe STOCK
    "My lugnuts require more torque than your ricer is ever going to produce"
    Sleep: That Stuff Is Overrated
    "You don't care what it is, or who makes it, as long as they race it. You my friend are a true Gear Head!" (Drew Anderson)
    Who's the real culprit of Obeisity: video games because their scared of physical activities, or Pillsbury for being so delicious?

I was riding down 65 in a built black civic and mexicans kept taking pictures. We was heading to EGO tourny. Id rather go roll around with guys than to that show. Its not the cars, its the people.
    Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalms 144:1

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by kerrige View Post
    In a lot of places they won't chase you over 100mph now days..... just saying haha in scottsdale AZ they are instructed not to pursue more than 15 over the speed limit. Lots of liability issues these days even for law enforcement.

Yea Im not going with that.

Quote Originally Posted by 6.0vortecchevy View Post
    Yea Im not going with that.
    The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
    [Shawn engages the nitrous in Han's RX-7 and zips past a Skyline. He suddenly notices a police car parked on the left side of the road. The cops clock him at 197 km/h. Shawn is surprised when he sees that the police car is not bothering to chase him]
    Shawn Boswell: What the?
    Han: Police cars here are only factory tuned.If you can do better than 180K they can't catch you, so they don't even try.
    Shawn Boswell: [Chuckles] You know what, I'm beginning to like this country already?

Lol, I think that statement is pretty stupid.

+ Reply to Thread