+ Reply to Thread

Thread: need help from some of the artistic minds

need help from some of the artistic minds

while im getting ready to paint my truck ive decided on colors i think but need some ideas aon how to break up the paint im open to suggestion from mundane to wild my colors are a black with some blue pearl, a dark Lemans blue with some extra fine silver flake, burnt orange with the same silver flake as the blue, and a gun metal gray.

here is a side shot of my truck
    Mods:
    Maybe STOCK
    "My lugnuts require more torque than your ricer is ever going to produce"
    Sleep: That Stuff Is Overrated
    "You don't care what it is, or who makes it, as long as they race it. You my friend are a true Gear Head!" (Drew Anderson)
    Who's the real culprit of Obeisity: video games because their scared of physical activities, or Pillsbury for being so delicious?

Ive always been a fan of burnt orange and blue...but I think that truck would look better with the gunmetal gray and maybe some lemans blue pin striping along the side or something...thats my .02
    Always buying things I dont need to impress people I dont know

no body???
    Mods:
    Maybe STOCK
    "You don't care what it is, or who makes it, as long as they race it. You my friend are a true Gear Head!" (Drew Anderson)
    Who's the real culprit of Obeisity: video games because their scared of physical activities, or Pillsbury for being so delicious?

burnt orange the same one the vette runs, was gonna do it on my truck but did hot rod black.
    THEY CALL ME G.

AZRAEL

2017 RZR 1000 2 SEATER
    2023 RZR 1000 XP 4
    2008 LTZ DURAMAX 3500
    2023 300S 5.7
    2023 BUICK ENCORE[/B]

The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.

Don't worry g. U got a year to practice painting. U can still do the vette color!
    And to the op. As far as blue goes... I'm a big fan of the SSS arrival blue I think is it's name. But how are you wanting to break up the colors? The usual is follow the body line or the bottom of the window. But a two tone in those colors may be a little loud...

06 Intimidator SS- Tuned, CAI -DD
    03 Silverado- Last incarnation 13.6... RIP
    Ls1, Pnp heads, Polluter camshaft, spray, 4k stall on the way
    "Seize the day like you seize your noodle" - Shin Chan

orange and gunmetal gray. break them up along the body line. orange on top. dont do some spikes or waves or anything just a nice smooth line. and a black pinstripe to break them up. that would look sick IMO
    its just a turbo 5.3 that a couple of kids threw together

01 silverado

09 cobalt ss

I was wondering if some one could photoshop the pic and give me an idea on where to break the paint, dang sportside is hard to find a break point. If some one could do that for me that would be awsome
    Mods:
    Maybe STOCK

+ Reply to Thread