+ Reply to Thread

Thread: corsa mufflers

corsa mufflers

Anyone have any experience with true duals and the corsa universal mufflers? I'm running race bullits right now. I drove the truck about 400mi last weekend and the drone under 2k is just atrocious. If corsas don't kill the drone I may run the bullets before the corsas as a resonator. Anybody tried em. Red or black series?
    99 silverado 2500 4x4 ec lb, lq4 with 243 heads, pace setter long tubes, true duals with x pipe and bullet mufflers, comp 222 224 112 cam, 8.1 truck injectors, 4l80e with 2800 stall, 373 gears, 285 75 16 tires, efi live tune in progress, 350rwhp 360tq, 11.8 average mpg mixed driving

i have a corsa sport on the RST and have no drone, however i know corsa also make the Race DB series which are MUCH louder, much smaller, and will have more resonance in the cab. i HIGHLY doubt you will find enough room to mount 2 of the large corsa sport mufflers, so if you go with the DB race series i would still expect some drone but i do not know for sure. just for the records corsa makes A+++++ products and is the ONLY muffler i will ever own from now on. just my 2 cents.
    09 CREWCAB LTZ SILVERADO, 6.2, SIX SPEED, CAI,

+ Reply to Thread