+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Nasa finds new life form

while space exploration has yielded quite a bit in terms of technological and scientific breakthroughs, I still think that we should devote a bit more towards figuring out the world we live on before jetting off to find new ones. The more you know about yourself, the more you can learn about others
    Always buying things I dont need to impress people I dont know

Quote Originally Posted by Slammed96 View Post
    while space exploration has yielded quite a bit in terms of technological and scientific breakthroughs, I still think that we should devote a bit more towards figuring out the world we live on before jetting off to find new ones. The more you know about yourself, the more you can learn about others
    I totally agree with that one. However, many of the things we worked on there were applicable to to every aspect of living, complete eye opener to me. Really looking forward to the private sector ramping up on this. Their biggest waste in money was the ridiculous way they went about purchasing goods and services from "gov approved" vendors....bunch of crap with inflated nasa prices....
    - 5.3 Stock Internals - Cal Speed Stainless LT's - 18" Magnaflow - K&N Drop In - Airaid Intake Tube - Nelson Tune -

Shopping List
    - Cam - 3200 Circle D Stall - 10" King Coilover Shocks - 16" King Reservoir Shocks - FG front Fenders - 17" Methods -

2006 Chevy ECSB 5.3 - New L33 Motor,CAI, Descreened MAF, Nelson 93 tune, Transgo Shift Kit, servos, 3in exhaust, Borla, pacetter LT's, and ORY, Aeroforce Furture: stall, cam, 4.10's

there are always gonna be the naysayers on everything, jealousy isn't limited to poor people. They criticize the findings pointing out tiny details, but I saw a program on it and while it may not have been a completely flawless experiment it was quite obvious that their findings were quite valid and worth further research. Scientists compete like MMA fighters when it comes to getting funding, so you have to keep that in mind also about critics.
    1996 gmc ext cab short bed
    6.6L 4l80e
    MY GARAGE

One thing I do is think too much. I think about the universe and what is beyond, beyond. We all play such a minuscule role in the existence of planet earth, so why give a firetruck. This planet could go up in flames and it wouldn't affect a thing in the whole universe. Seriously, life is pointless. Now i'm not saying commit suicide, but just live your life to the fullest, because once your dead, your not going to heaven, your just adding dirt to the freaking ground.

Sorry to the admin if my post is out o' line(tried to make it "racer lounge" friendly)...
    Big slow mud truck with a TUNE!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread