+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another bike run

Another bike run

Okay I seem to be on a pattern at the moment. 1st it was my bike vs a SS Camero then it was my Truck vs a Ford and now it was my bike again and a Vette. Next in line again will have to be my truck. Anyhow here is my short story.
    Going to pick up my wife's Expedition, I get off the freeway headed to the Park N Ride. I have a Vette run past me. I just shook my head and cruised on since it was a red light at the turn. I couldn't resist. So I jump him as the light turned green and under the freeway I went. Well I shift to 4th and was cruising along the Vette pulls up beside me. I notice it is a Z06. I pay him no mind since a red light is coming up. I see him out of the corner of my eye down shift and away it revs! So I said the hell with it and just twist the throttle. Needless to say he pulls on me by a link, but I slowly start to pul up next to him. Then he lets off. So at the next light he rolls down the window as I give him the thumbs up and said he shifted to 3rd. I said I was only in 4th and it reved up slower than I wanted. I wish ya could of seen his face when I told him that. Just imagine if I was in 3rd was running through his mind and his grin fell. Needless to say light turned green and I reved the bike up, but he turned left. Man I was ready for another run from a dead stop or is that a DIG?
    2014 GMC Sierra Crew Cab
    -Gibson Exhaust

thats a dig good story
    THEY CALL ME G.

AZRAEL

2017 RZR 1000 2 SEATER
    2023 RZR 1000 XP 4
    2008 LTZ DURAMAX 3500
    2023 300S 5.7
    2023 BUICK ENCORE[/B]

The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.

Thanks G I just wish I was in 3rdwhen he jumped me is all.
    2014 GMC Sierra Crew Cab
    -Gibson Exhaust

What kind of Bike are you Running. I used to Have a 954rr. I sold that and just picked up a Road Star Warrior Midnight Edition.

I've got a Vette from a dig before wasn't a Z06 though, just a 6.2. He started pulling on me though about 110, still working on getting my little Honda dialed in still though I didn't think I did too bad for an old worn out 650
    2006 Silverado
    Little Black Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by polos954rr View Post
    What kind of Bike are you Running. I used to Have a 954rr. I sold that and just picked up a Road Star Warrior Midnight Edition.
    I running a 2000 Kawasaki Concours with Cobra mufflers and Ninja 36 or 38mm carbs. Other than that it is stock. The Ninja cams will be next, but I have been saying that for the past 2 years. I got teh cams, but to many coals in the fire to burn first.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeper1500 View Post
    I've got a Vette from a dig before wasn't a Z06 though, just a 6.2. He started pulling on me though about 110, still working on getting my little Honda dialed in still though I didn't think I did too bad for an old worn out 650
    Yeah that is not to bad for a 650. I think we were running around 50 when he downshifted into 3rd. I am not sure what speed we got up too. I was more or less watching out for vehicles that could pull out in front of me. It is always fun to mess with people who are well off and think they have the badest car on the road.
    2014 GMC Sierra Crew Cab
    -Gibson Exhaust

+ Reply to Thread