+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Predator Programmer

I am doing a group purchase of Granatelli Predator Tuners. If I can get 10 or more people to buy, I will sell them at $350 shipped. If you live in CA I have to add 7.75% tax. As soon as I get 10 confirmed buyers I will contact all of the buyers at the time I order them. So, the sooner People want to buy, the sooner I can get them out to you.

P.S. This price is for the LS-1 Tuner ONLY. If you need one for another application, I will apply these to the total of at least 10.

Contact me if you are interested, also if you need a different model.

Steve@sandsperformance.com or
    909-757-2345

As per my conversation with Diablo Sport and Granatelli this morning 9/11/03 I CANNOT offer a group purchase of these programmers. I can, however, offer them individually at a sale price that I CANNOT advertise. I will beat anybodies advertised price. It may only be by ONE dollar but I will beat ANYBODIES price. As far as I know the manufacturer has fixed the price at $420. If you would like please feel free to call me at (909)757-2345 OR E-mail me at steve@sandsperformance.com
    Web site is up. Not many products listed yet but we're working on it. S&S Performance

What's the difference between the Grant. Predator and the Diablosport Predator?

just wondering,

btw, that's a awesome price

allen

There is no difference. Diablo is made by Granatelli
    Web site is up. Not many products listed yet but we're working on it. S&S Performance

Originally posted by Cali99SS@Sep 4 2003, 11:47 PM
    I am doing a group purchase of Granatelli Predator Tuners. If I can get 10 or more people to buy, I will sell them at $350 shipped. If you live in CA I have to add 7.75% tax. As soon as I get 10 confirmed buyers I will contact all of the buyers at the time I order them. So, the sooner People want to buy, the sooner I can get them out to you.

P.S. This price is for the LS-1 Tuner ONLY. If you need one for another application, I will apply these to the total of at least 10.

Contact me if you are interested, also if you need a different model.

Steve@sandsperformance.com or
    909-757-2345
    Bump for a kickass vendor!
    The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions. - Confucius

"He who asks of life nothing but the improvement of his own nature, is less liable than anyone else to miss and waste life."- Henri Frederic Amiel

'01 Chev Z71 LT - '85 BMW 745i TURBO - '88 BMW 750iL - '88 Ford F150 XLT Lariat - '79 MB 240D - '79 MB 280S Euro
    '80 MB 380SE-5.0 Euro - '85 MB 300SD - '87 MB 300SDL - 1990 MB 300SEL - '91 MB 300SE - '91 MB 560SEL

Let's face it, the red hair... makes 'em wet.

+ Reply to Thread