+ Reply to Thread

Thread: benton trans. sucks

benton transmission has given me a peice of @%@$ trans and now they will pay for a new one. haha bitches, meet my lawyer. :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:
    Daily driver: '97 Z-71 reg. cab, electric fans, dual bats, K&N cold air, custom built muffler, and your standard blue light special equip...
    My Baby: '67 GMC swb small back glass. 388ci stroker, old school bowtie heads est. 450hp, scat steele crank, eagle H beam rods, and Keith Black pistons, but only pushing 10:1 compression, fed by an Edelbrock 750 carb. THM350 trans. shiftkit w/manual valve body, 2800 stall going out back to some highway 3.42 gears, tubbed.

not to self, go to benton for a NEW transmission

old mod list: H/C/I/N/E/G 408
    new mod list: 5.3, gears/posi, mufler and tune : (

amen to that. do you want the whole story behind it? ill warn you, it is lllooonnngg.
    Daily driver: '97 Z-71 reg. cab, electric fans, dual bats, K&N cold air, custom built muffler, and your standard blue light special equip...
    My Baby: '67 GMC swb small back glass. 388ci stroker, old school bowtie heads est. 450hp, scat steele crank, eagle H beam rods, and Keith Black pistons, but only pushing 10:1 compression, fed by an Edelbrock 750 carb. THM350 trans. shiftkit w/manual valve body, 2800 stall going out back to some highway 3.42 gears, tubbed.

I'd like to know the story......i might be in the market for a rebuild soon, and I live in Conway so that place is an option, but I guess not anymore!

Chris
    2009 Silverado, HPTuners, all stock.

+ Reply to Thread