+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TRT turbo

well i made the trip to arlington a whole 350 miles of it lol one way, i met billy and dustin man these are 2 great guys, they will be preforming the work on my truck on the 5.3l, from the day i talked to billy i knew i was making the right move just by talking to him i felt trust and quality, hes straight up and his reccomendations seemed perfect for my needs... i have every bolt on you can imagine being put on the 5.3 and the only one i can think of thats not on it is a turbo, ( coming probably next fall or sooner lol you never know).

p.s. just wanted to thank these 2 guys and there machanics who will be preforming all this work.. cant waite until its finished and time to pick it up ...gonna be 2 long weeks lol but i am sure it will be well worth it..
    Simple: 408 on steroids!
    single digits coming soon!

You definatly made the right choice. If I can ever raise enough funds, they will be doing my turbo.

My Ride: 2006 Chevy Vortec Max, LQ9, 4X4, no cats, 50 Series Flowmaster in factory pipe, 20"s, C.A.I., Custom tune by Dustin at TRT Performance

ya if its there i will be seeing ur truck being worked on as well because im having to drive jeff to the place then back and then the next day do the same thing....fun right...all i get outta this is milage and loss of gas. but ill look for ur truck.
    02 chevy silverado ext. cab
    PA system; CB radio; LED underglow; LED line of fire barke light; roll-n-lock bed cover; rino spray bed liner, new center console
    SOON TO COME
    -5-7" Lift suspension/body;spin tech muffler;cai ;preformance tune;custom audio

He was there back in March guys...lol

Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    He was there back in March guys...lol
    thanks bro lol yeah done went and left !!!!!!!!!

haha jeff is making me look stupid. how is it that high in the forum if it was so long ago? o well.
    02 chevy silverado ext. cab
    PA system; CB radio; LED underglow; LED line of fire barke light; roll-n-lock bed cover; rino spray bed liner, new center console
    SOON TO COME
    -5-7" Lift suspension/body;spin tech muffler;cai ;preformance tune;custom audio

Apparently Jeff thinks you need no help so he deleted his posts.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

haha i was being stupid and forgot to check the date...oops
    2004 Avalanche 5.3L
    Show: 2/4 drop, 22inch Gitano rims, kuhmo rubber, custom sound, grill guard
    Go: Custom true duals, hpt olsd, transgo hd2 shift kit, vette servos, efans, underdrive pulley, tsp 224r with 112 lsa, 3200 stall tq, sway bars, shaner tb, throttle body bypass

2003 7.3L Ford Powerstroke Diesel
    Mild 100hp tune, straight pipe, k&n airfilter, small 3 inch lift with 35's, larger turbo, LOTS of soot

+ Reply to Thread