I met up with a couple buddies at the track tonight. drove in and dropped the tire pressure to 17psi and shot the shit with them for 20 minutes.

pass 1:

1.47 60'
6.85 1/8
100mph

I was excited about the 60' time, but it was supposed to be my baseline pass before giving it a little more power (atleast I hoped to give it more power)

I lightly touched the rev limiter on the 2/3 shift so I dug into the transmission table to get it fixed and found that I'm only shifting 6,800 rpm and this combo should hit a sweet spot around 7,200 rpm or so. I got even more excited! bumped the shifts to 7200, rev limiter at 7,500 rpm. I also went ahead and gave 2 more degrees timing across the board since I am still on my baseline tune that I first started the truck up (hense the 6800 shift point that I didn't know about). it was at a total of 33* and I expect the motor to take 34-35.

in the burn box I felt the motor missing. never done that. it shit all over itself and I aborted the pass. didn't even look at the slip. thinking it had to do something with my changes I backed everything back but kept the shift point at 7100. same shit, different pass. my ignition box is only seeing 12.7-13.2ish with the truck running. it's never done this before but it has me pissed. I was ready to get a good pass in

oh well, a new best on motor and drag radials exactly how I drive it on the street. And finally dipped into the 1.4 range on drag radials. not bad for the 3rd trip to the track. the ignition problem is chapping my ass thoughi went in wanting atleast a 6.7x. it's always something.