2009 Saab 97x Aero
Diamond Silver Metallic
LS2/4L70E
AWD

Day I bought it

Magnaflow 3" xl w/ cutout. These have 3" exhaust before the muffler so I need to swap out the tailpipe. Ill prob. Keep the resonator for a little while but this muffler shouldn't drone much if any without the res.

First few good pictures with my phone

I have some pretty big plans but they won't happen for a little while.
As far looks, I'm pulling the rack, bringing it lower to the ground, black chrome wheels and that's close to it. Nice and simple, clean.

Performance wise is going to be a wild DD, going through all options I want to go the twins route. No specifics yet but that's what's up.
Ill do an 80e swap, undecided on stall for now but this will be soon as the trans in these are like member blwn99x, they suck balls stock and are likely to break easy!
If I wasnt on the east coast I would consider an awd to 2wd swap, but I need awd for now unless we move to NC.
Haven't decided on my tuning needs yet, common sense would say Allen but I want to get hpt for that so that's prob. What ill end up doing.
Guess I need one of those 15hp LS1truck decals too!
Motor will be forged when I get the it, ill hit all the supporting stuff first.

This is going to come together slow at first but once i tear into it, it will be parked until done!