ok so i leave work heading home. i make it to my lil town and stop at the post office to get my mail. i decide to take a tour through town instead of goin the highway home. i his Florence Street (connects to my road) and turn onto my road (left). well i always look in my rear view after turning there because i always run the stop sign(everyone does) so i check to see if i've been caught lol. well as i do, i look up jus in time to see what turned out to me a one ton dodge dually drifting sideways onto my road off the highway (i see the big cloud of dust). well i'm doin 45 down my lil one lane farmer road when i notice him getting closer and closer to the point that by the time i reach the first turn on my road he looks like he gunna take out the back end of my truck. i hear the big o cummins gear down into the turn. i come out of it and gaining speed (probably at 40 now). well he takes it upon him self to pass me in the ditch with that big SOB...... O BOY DID THAT PISS ME OFF. so i keep him in the ditch next to me and after about 2 seconds realise this is a loosing battle. so i let off and let him go on. well as he flies down our road i see him enter the next turn. once i ge there i see the whole front end of a one ton dodge in the trees. the only thing stickin out was the back fenders and tail gate. well i stop and yell, HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW B!TCH. as he's trying to climb out asking for my help. LOL. so i leave. pissed off at this point that he coulda killed me or someone else i go on home (two houses up) to check if my mom made it home. she's in the garage and i tell her to get in, someone is gunna have to keep me from beatin this guys azz. well we get there and a farmer we call yogi had pulled his truck out but it wasn't going anywhere. SMASHED! airbags and all! so i get out as there getting some kinda a story outtta him and procede to chewing his azz. as it looks like i'm about to sock him in the nose yogi and my mom seperate us. i go set in my truck. well they hang on to him and the cop that i had called finally shows up. basically the cop suprised him by tellin him to get in his car. the kid asked "why" and the cop replied "because your gunna get some tickets son and ya know what?, i think you've been drinking". kid didn't was stund. so i left at the time he was doin the stupid human trick for the cops lol and i felt great. he was gettin what he desirved.