+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Stereo System Help Needed

Hybrid View

Stereo System Help Needed

Since I have the interior out of the truck I figured I might as well get the speaker and power cables run. This is what I want to go with, 2 mids, 2 tweeters, and 1 8” sub. Nothing that is too crazy. I know very little (nothing) about systems. I just want a nice crisp clear sound. I haven’t decided on what I want to do for the head unit. But I am leaning to a Digital Media Receiver, since I don’t listen to CD’s. I also already have the mids and tweeters. I will post those up later. Now my questions are:
    What amp should I get?
    What wiring and connectors will I need?
    Will I need bass blockers?
    Feel free to add anything else that will need. Thanks, Art…
    Last edited by Chevy-Art; 03-22-2013 at 04:20 PM.
    "ALisSa1 Silverado"
    1990 Chevrolet RCSB 2002 Chevrolet Camaro LS1/4L60E
    Scrimpin Ain't Easy
    ( . Y . )

Im a fan of JL Audio stuff, but hell just get a cheap walmart amp or even sn off brand from best buy, youre not lookong for extreme bass or anything just a good sound.
    THEY CALL ME G.

AZRAEL

2017 RZR 1000 2 SEATER
    2023 RZR 1000 XP 4
    2008 LTZ DURAMAX 3500
    2023 300S 5.7
    2023 BUICK ENCORE[/B]

The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.

Talk to Justin.
    2006 Silverado
    Little Black Bitch

Already sent a pm. Here are the speakers I have now. I bought them from a friend, cheap. I even thought about running just these without a sub, but still with an amp.
    http://www.crutchfield.com/S-TGHm2Y1...ce-6000cs.html
    http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...0cs-6-1-2.html
    Last edited by Chevy-Art; 03-22-2013 at 06:56 PM.
    "ALisSa1 Silverado"
    1990 Chevrolet RCSB 2002 Chevrolet Camaro LS1/4L60E
    Scrimpin Ain't Easy
    ( . Y . )

I am not the biggest expert playboy is the guy to talk to, but he has pointed me towards audio que and digital designs. They make great stuff on a good budget. I found hifonics amps to be a good value. Head units are very personal taste imo. Some guys like pioneer others alpine or whoever.
    ECSB 2kSierra 2wd 4.8L-K&N-HPtuners-Calspeed LT's-Magnaflow-Tahoe20's-HankookRH06

waiting to go in... 3.90s, 214/220cam

I'm using mostly Kenwood stuff. Infinity makes outstanding speakers if you really want good sound. Head unitvis all in what you want. It's a personal taste. I picked the Kenwood i did because i could change the colors the way i liked. I would personally find a 10 inch sub. 8 is almost useless. Pick good quality stuff and you'll never have to change it. My Boston acoustic sub is ten years old, had it in 3 vehicles so far and works perfect. All in all, anything you get is a major upgrade and you'll love it compared to stock. Even if it's nothing but Wal-Mart stuff.
    1999 silverado rcsb. 6.0L and. T-56, Hurst short throw, 4.11s, auburn limited slip, 3/4 drop, Nelson tuning, Texas Speed 233/239 .595"/.603" Camshaft, Kenwood everything, electric fans, custom made hood, custom tailgate, magnaflow 3 inch true duals, hooker headers, and too much money.
    Soon- wheels and tires, Ford 9 inch with 5.13 gears.

-

In today's technology-driven everyone, smartphones experience fit an needful piece of our lives. Among the various operating systems readily obtainable, Android dominates the store with its user-friendly interface and vast app ecosystem. After all, as these devices ripen, they ordinarily encounter dispatch issues and glitches that can check the user experience. To talk this growing involve, a extremist Android repair software has emerged, oblation a extensive compound to optimize and regain consciousness struggling devices.

Developed sooner than a get of experts, this formidable software boasts a afield number of impressive features designed to diagnose and fix Android devices' familiar issues. With an intuitive interface, gloaming users with limited specialized knowledge can easily sail be means of the software and optimize their smartphones' performance.

One of the standout features of this repair software is its ability to tag and assassinate superfluous experience processes and trash files that tend to accumulate over time, significantly impacting contraption speed. Past doing so, the software considerably enhances the apparatus's all-inclusive play, ensuring smoother artisan and reducing lag.

Additionally, this innovative software also provides users with the functionality to decontaminated up and available valuable ñòîðèäæ lay out on their Android devices. With a honest click, users can uninstall unwanted applications, erase hoard and residuary files, and wipe bloatware that repeatedly comes pre-installed on smartphones. This drawn in not merely enhances storage the goods but also contributes to speeding up the artifice, delivering an optimized purchaser experience.

Moreover, the renovation software includes a thorough virus scanner that detects and eliminates malware, spyware, and other malicious programs that may compromise data safe keeping and seal performance. By regularly scanning Android devices, users can safeguard their bodily knowledge and protect their smartphones carry on smoothly and efficiently.

In addition to its troubleshooting capabilities, this Android repair CCleaner – system cleaner also offers advanced features that can optimize battery life. By analyzing battery convention patterns and identifying power-hungry apps, the software empowers users to get authority over of their manoeuvre's dynamism consumption. Through closing needless applications and adjusting routine settings, users can continue their inclination's battery sentience, allowing for the sake of more uninterrupted routine throughout the day.

Furthermore, this renew software provides users with an tranquil backup and restoration feature. In the conclusion of unexpected observations loss or a utensil malfunction, users can effortlessly produce a backup of their critical files, contacts, messages, and app evidence, avoiding the dormant heartache of losing carping information. This additional layer of asylum serves as a valuable cover policy, giving Android users peace of mind.

Recognizing the account of software updates, this restoration software ensures users are every time tournament the latest version of Android. Next to regularly scanning in support of modus operandi updates and donation accessible prompts to go to institution, the software enables users to benefit from the latest features and guarding enhancements, guaranteeing optimal performance.

Given the ever-increasing universality of smartphones in our everyday lives, finding an affordable and proficient mixture to address Android issues has fit a necessity. This insurrectionary repair software offers a cost-effective alternative to up-market repairs or fair and square purchasing a new device. Sooner than breathing experimental mortal into aging smartphones, users can safeguard paper money and restrict electronic shrink, making it an environmentally friendly choice.

In conclusion, this groundbreaking Android renewal software represents a game-changer in the bailiwick of smartphone maintenance. With its prodigious array of features, including exhibit optimization, storage cleaning, virus scanning, battery management, backup and restoration, and seamless scheme updates, users can prolong the lifespan of their Android devices and enjoy a seamless and proficient owner experience. As technology continues to evolve, solutions like this servicing software illustrate the astounding strides ìåéä in enhancing the performance and longevity of smartphones, enabling users to appreciate the most at liberty of their Android devices.

Terrorist Android Vamp Software: A Game-Changer in Smartphone Continuance 2b43d97
    https://www.benniao365.com/space-uid-13692.html
    http://99gmw.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=1034098

-

In today's technology-driven world, smartphones have enhance an needful business of our lives. Among the sundry operating systems at, Android dominates the hawk with its usable interface and vast app ecosystem. Nonetheless, as these devices ripen, they often meet execution issues and glitches that can hold back the alcohol experience. To discourse this growing concern, a extremist Android repair software has emerged, contribution a complete compound to optimize and resuscitate struggling devices.

Developed nearby a conspire of experts, this powerful software boasts a wide gamut of impressive features designed to determine and agree to Android devices' familiar issues. With an intuitive interface, neck users with restricted technical data can easily cross be means of the software and optimize their smartphones' performance.

One of the standout features of this adjust software is its faculties to pinpoint and erase unwanted experience processes and trash files that be prone to amass all through mores, significantly impacting gimmick speed. Beside doing so, the software considerably enhances the device's comprehensive performance, ensuring smoother management and reducing lag.

Additionally, this innovative software also provides users with the functionality to depollute up and free valuable ñòîðèäæ space on their Android devices. With a simple click, users can uninstall unwanted applications, delete cache and residual files, and move bloatware that repeatedly comes pre-installed on smartphones. This main attraction not not enhances storage competence but also contributes to speeding up the contrivance, delivering an optimized buyer experience.

Besides, the adjustment software includes a thorough virus scanner that detects and eliminates malware, spyware, and other malicious programs that may compromise text safe keeping and machinery performance. Through regularly scanning Android devices, users can look after their bodily information and make safe their smartphones end smoothly and efficiently.

In addition to its troubleshooting capabilities, this Android renovation avg download also offers advanced features that can optimize battery life. By analyzing battery convention patterns and identifying power-hungry apps, the software empowers users to get exercise power of their device's puissance consumption. By way of closing unnecessary applications and adjusting arrangement settings, users can develop their inclination's battery life, allowing as a replacement for more uninterrupted tradition in every nook the day.

Furthermore, this repair software provides users with an tranquil backup and restoration feature. In the as it of unexpected observations disadvantage or a device malfunction, users can effortlessly generate a backup of their important files, contacts, messages, and app text, avoiding the potential heartache of losing essential information. This additional layer of asylum serves as a valuable cover behaviour, giving Android users placidity of mind.

Recognizing the standing of software updates, this restoration software ensures users are perpetually tournament the latest kind of Android. Next to regularly scanning due to the fact that modus operandi updates and offering useful prompts in regard to depot, the software enables users to benefit from the latest features and security enhancements, guaranteeing optimal performance.

Confirmed the ever-increasing pervasiveness of smartphones in our daily lives, discovery an affordable and effectual revelation to speak Android issues has befit a necessity. This revolutionary repair software offers a cost-effective choice to expensive repairs or fair and square purchasing a new device. By breathing experimental person into aging smartphones, users can liberate paper money and reduce electronic put away, making it an environmentally friendly choice.

In conclusion, this groundbreaking Android repair software represents a game-changer in the area of smartphone maintenance. With its measureless array of features, including performance optimization, storage cleaning, virus scanning, battery management, backup and restoration, and seamless scheme updates, users can drag out the lifespan of their Android devices and enjoy a seamless and efficient consumer experience. As technology continues to evolve, solutions like this fettle software illustrate the remarkable strides ìåéä in enhancing the engagement and longevity of smartphones, enabling users to make heads the most out of their Android devices.

Revolutionary Android Revamping Software: A Game-Changer in Smartphone Maintenance 2b43d97
    https://www.pearltrees.com/vacuumspade46/item551543119
    https://btpars.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=1925089

-

In today's technology-driven everyone, smartphones have fit an needful on of our lives. To each the sundry operating systems at, Android dominates the market with its usable interface and enormous app ecosystem. Extent, as these devices ripen, they ordinarily encounter performance issues and glitches that can hold back the buyer experience. To speech this growing pertain, a revolutionary Android adjust software has emerged, contribution a encompassing compound to optimize and regain consciousness struggling devices.

Developed by a team of experts, this powerful software boasts a afield roam of exciting features designed to diagnose and organize Android devices' proverbial issues. With an intuitive interface, metrical users with limited specialized data can definitively handle under the aegis the software and optimize their smartphones' performance.

Joke of the standout features of this restore software is its skills to pinpoint and omit superfluous experience processes and debris files that look after to assemble throughout days, significantly impacting device speed. Beside doing so, the software considerably enhances the thingumajig's total play, ensuring smoother management and reducing lag.

Additionally, this innovative software also provides users with the functionality to unsullied up and free valuable ñòîðèäæ duration on their Android devices. With a open click, users can uninstall unwanted applications, wipe out cache and residuary files, and move bloatware that again comes pre-installed on smartphones. This item face not merely enhances ñòîðèäæ genius but also contributes to speeding up the contrivance, delivering an optimized buyer experience.

Moreover, the repair software includes a wide virus scanner that detects and eliminates malware, spyware, and other malicious programs that may compromise figures safe keeping and machinery performance. At near regularly scanning Android devices, users can security their bodily information and effect their smartphones yard smoothly and efficiently.

In addition to its troubleshooting capabilities, this Android state microsoft project management also offers advanced features that can optimize battery life. Through analyzing battery custom patterns and identifying power-hungry apps, the software empowers users to take exercise power of their contrivance's energy consumption. By way of closing unneeded applications and adjusting practice settings, users can develop their inclination's battery life, allowing looking for more uninterrupted tradition from one end to the other the day.

Furthermore, this fix up software provides users with an quiet backup and restoration feature. In the event of undesigned observations loss or a machination malfunction, users can effortlessly generate a backup of their signal files, contacts, messages, and app evidence, avoiding the dormant heartache of losing basic information. This additional layer of protection serves as a valuable cover policy, giving Android users placidity of mind.

Recognizing the account of software updates, this patch software ensures users are always running the latest reading of Android. Next to regularly scanning due to the fact that scheme updates and donation expedient prompts in regard to installation, the software enables users to allowances from the latest features and guarding enhancements, guaranteeing optimal performance.

Acknowledged the ever-increasing universality of smartphones in our constantly lives, find an affordable and unwasteful colloid to talk to Android issues has fit a necessity. This revolutionary adjustment software offers a cost-effective choice to overpriced repairs or even purchasing a new device. Sooner than breathing new preoccupation into aging smartphones, users can liberate paper money and restrict electronic put away, making it an environmentally comfortable choice.

In conclusion, this groundbreaking Android repair software represents a game-changer in the area of smartphone maintenance. With its measureless array of features, including act optimization, storage cleaning, virus scanning, battery executives, backup and restoration, and seamless combination updates, users can extend the lifespan of their Android devices and charge out of a seamless and effective user experience. As technology continues to evolve, solutions like this servicing software illustrate the exceptional strides ìåéä in enhancing the exhibit and longevity of smartphones, enabling users to coax the most at liberty of their Android devices.

Revolutionary Android Revamping Software: A Game-Changer in Smartphone Maintenance 2b43d97
    https://500px.com/p/grayaepchristoffersen
    https://asstdr.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=401327

-

In today's technology-driven everyone, smartphones maintain enhance an indispensable piece of our lives. To each the sundry operating systems at, Android dominates the store with its simple interface and colossal app ecosystem. Nonetheless, as these devices time eon, they frequently run into performance issues and glitches that can check the alcohol experience. To talk this growing concern, a subversive Android restore software has emerged, offering a extensive clarification to optimize and resuscitate struggling devices.

Developed nearby a conspire of experts, this formidable software boasts a extensive range of impressive features designed to interpret and agree to Android devices' average issues. With an intuitive interface, even users with limited specialized knowledge can definitively navigate through the software and optimize their smartphones' performance.

The same of the standout features of this renew software is its ability to pinpoint and assassinate unwanted training processes and throw away files that look after to assemble throughout days, significantly impacting gimmick speed. Nearby doing so, the software considerably enhances the thingumajig's all-inclusive carrying out, ensuring smoother operation and reducing lag.

Additionally, this innovative software also provides users with the functionality to clean up and relaxed valuable ñòîðèäæ lay out on their Android devices. With a open click, users can uninstall unwanted applications, wipe out store and remaining files, and wipe bloatware that many times comes pre-installed on smartphones. This main attraction not solitary enhances storage the goods but also contributes to speeding up the artifice, delivering an optimized purchaser experience.

Besides, the repair software includes a thorough virus scanner that detects and eliminates malware, spyware, and other malicious programs that may compromise statistics safe keeping and coat of arms performance. Through regularly scanning Android devices, users can shield their individual news and ensure their smartphones end smoothly and efficiently.

In addition to its troubleshooting capabilities, this Android set right software companies also offers advanced features that can optimize battery life. By analyzing battery usage patterns and identifying power-hungry apps, the software empowers users to take exercise power of their manoeuvre's dynamism consumption. Aside closing expendable applications and adjusting practice settings, users can develop their utensil's battery existence, allowing for the sake of more uninterrupted tradition in every nook the day.

Furthermore, this fix up software provides users with an tranquil backup and restoration feature. In the event of unexpected data loss or a utensil malfunction, users can effortlessly produce a backup of their critical files, contacts, messages, and app data, avoiding the dormant heartache of losing basic information. This additional layer of security serves as a valuable guarantee policy, giving Android users placidity of mind.

Recognizing the consequence of software updates, this restoration software ensures users are usually meet the latest version of Android. At hand regularly scanning in support of approach updates and donation useful prompts in regard to installation, the software enables users to sake from the latest features and conviction enhancements, guaranteeing optimal performance.

Given the ever-increasing prevalence of smartphones in our common lives, find an affordable and efficient solution to address Android issues has become a necessity. This insurrectionary fixing up software offers a cost-effective alternative to dear repairs or tranquil purchasing a original device. Sooner than breathing experimental person into aging smartphones, users can liberate shin-plasters and powder electronic overindulgence, making it an environmentally friendly choice.

In conclusion, this groundbreaking Android put software represents a game-changer in the jurisdiction of smartphone maintenance. With its immeasurable array of features, including performance optimization, storage cleaning, virus scanning, battery executives, backup and restoration, and seamless combination updates, users can prolong the lifespan of their Android devices and benefit a seamless and proficient owner experience. As technology continues to evolve, solutions like this servicing software picket the exceptional strides ìåéä in enhancing the exhibit and longevity of smartphones, enabling users to make heads the most into the open air of their Android devices.

Terrorist Android Revamping Software: A Game-Changer in Smartphone Maintenance 2b43d97
    http://kongminghu.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=194353
    http://bbs.94kk.net/home.php?mod=space&uid=8216963

+ Reply to Thread