+ Reply to Thread

Thread: a dumb cleaning ?

please dont about this.

once used, what is the best way to keep chamies clean after they get dirty

04 Grand Prix GTP
    03 Z71 wanting a Turbo ,Stall, and Tune BAD
    THE SURGEON GENERAL SAYS NOTHING ABOUT SMOKIN A FORD

I've actually heard of some people washing them in the washing machine. I just rinse them really well and hang them up to dry.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedHeartbeat &#064; Mar 11 2007, 07&#58;50 PM) [snapback]86011[/snapback]</div>
    I&#39;ve actually heard of some people washing them in the washing machine. I just rinse them really well and hang them up to dry.
    [/b]
    with soap & water? yes I rinse them out. I am tryin to get the black spots out.
    sorry told ya it was dumb

04 Grand Prix GTP

Having two is best. One for windshields and chrome, the other for paint only.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedHeartbeat &#064; Mar 11 2007, 08&#58;13 PM) [snapback]86015[/snapback]</div>
    Having two is best. One for windshields and chrome, the other for paint only.
    [/b]
    yep I have 2. the one i used on the chrome has the black spots.

04 Grand Prix GTP

here is my you could buy another shamy and have 1 for paint, 1 for chrome, and one for windows.
    2004 EXC Silverado 6.2L
    Mods:
    6.2L L92, Ported and Polished stage 3 heads, 95mm Throttle Body, 100mm MAF, NA, Pacesetter LT Headers, Magnaflow X-Pipe Muffler, Electric Fans, 160* thermostat, 2" Drop Shackles, Hellwig Sway Bars Front and Rear, Monroe Reflex Shocks, NGK Spark Plugs, AMW Oil Catch Can, 17"x10" wheels on Kuhmo Tires.

Did you know that regular carpet cleaning increases the longevity of your carpets? According to an article from professional service, every home needs professional carpet cleaning at least twice a year. Petes Team Cleaning provides affordable and expert services in South West London. They use steam cleaning to safely deep clean your carpets. Worth every penny!

+ Reply to Thread