+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Magnacharger kit for 6.0L truck

Magnacharger kit for 6.0L truck

I posted this on Ls1tech but I figured I would have more luck here, so forgive me for this being my first post!!

I have one of the older side mount style magnacharger kits for trucks. The kit came off of an 02 Denali. I am not sure of the exact mileage. We got the car in at the dealership I work at and the person who purchased the car from us wanted the engine returned to stock. It ran very strong and the truck had 45k miles so I know the S/C kit has no more than that many miles. Like I said it is the side mount kit so it is perfect for running an air to air intercooler if you decided to do so. This is a complete ready to install kit minus upgraded injectors and a belt. Also you will need a tuner as the superchips programmer that was with the car was VIN specific. I will include a few pics showing everything it comes with. Price is $2200 OBO and I am located in North Carolina. Thanks for the interest.

1994 Mazda Rx7
    Ls1/T56 swap

BUMP FOR A GOOD PRICE!
    2012 F-250 XLT/FX4 RCLB 6.7 Powerstroke
    H&S XRT Pro Race(550hp/1100tq)/ 4" flopro exhaust/H&S EGT kit/SPE Full diff unlock/S&B CAI/H&S motorsports upcharge pipe kit/ DPF,CAT,EGR,UREA Deleted/Icon 3.5" Lift-Vs 2.0 shocks/PMF DSS w' Bilstein 5100s/Icon Adj Track Bar-upgraded steel bearing/RIGID LEDs/Kenwood DNX570HD w/idatalink maestro/Hertz5x7s/Memphis 12" slim/500.1 JL slash amp/Recon f250 led emblems

PM sent
    98 Dodge Ram SS/T... Got block lenght wheelspining torque?
    Kenne Bell Supercharger, Fresh 360 CI, R/T 10 Cam, Full exhaust (gutted cat with side exits) Msd coil, Msd 8.5 wires, NGK-4291 (.36), 180 T-Stat, JP Performance DoubleRoller, ASP UD, Mopar Performance PCM, Fel-Pro 1008, Edelbrock 1002 (W/O S/C)
    98 Pontiac Trans Am
    Nitrous Assisted 346 CI

+ Reply to Thread